- 5G speed if you use 5G/2.4 dual bandwidth router
- 2.4G speed for common 2.4G router
Change the way you multi-task with our V-Linker. This U-Disck-sized media dongle allows you to cast videos, images and documents, and also mirror or extend your screen wirelessly using your smartphone, tablet, or PC. Uses the function Airplay, MiraCast, DLNA, EZCast.
Multi-Platform to Support:
Supports iOS devices with iOS 8.0 or higher and have the Airplay function. Also works with MAC computers that have Airplay built in.
MiraCast is supported with Android devices that have Android version 4.3+ and also supports Windows (8.1+). Make sure your Android device has MiraCast incorporated.
V-Linker Dongle can also act as a render, it can allow you to stream audio and video files from your local DLNA server like your NAS, PVR, PC.
If your smart device, PC, or Apple device does not support MiraCast/Airplay. You can download the EZCast App to wirelessly stream your music, video, pictures, and document files to your TV or Projector.
• Using premium plastic material, in a best exterior design, cute, portable, U-disk size
• Cast images, videos and documents from smart phone, tablet and PC to the HDMI TV in direct connection with built-in WiFi signal
• Support online video, movie and game playing
• Support real-time mirror function, provide editing in photos / documents when display; allow extended screen for multi-tasking, instant photo-shooting and 1080p full HD output
• Using external wifi moudle, easy to accept wifi signal than built-in way, stable and fast transmission
• Infinite wireless transimission, compatible with DLNA / EZAir / EZMirror modes
• Support Android / iOS / Windows / Mac OS systems
• Work with projector like as home threater system: one to cast big screen image, the other to supply audio effection
- Interface: HDMI 1.2A
- CPU: MIPS 600MHz
- SDRAM: 128 MB DDR3
- Video output: 720p / 1080p
- Power supply: 5V
- Power consumption: 2W
-Item net weight: 20g
-Package size: 140*191*26mm
-Gross weight with package: 0.16KG
For V-Linker 5G, please use an extra USB adapter of more than 5V/2A to power the dongle!
Or it might will occur buffering, can't find SSID, mosaic screen etc. ... problems.
How to use:
- Preparation stage
1. Extra power adapter 5V 2A version, to supply enough electricity power for device's normal operating. If using TV's USB port to supply power, it's easy to cause many problems like: can't find SSID signal, mosaic, video playing buffering etc.. So, make sure you prepare an authentic 2A adapter before setting.
2. Download EZcast App
3. Plugs and ports instructions
4. Use your remote control of TV screen, to select HDMI signal input source
5. Successful screen startup interface